Tatra 147 DC 5 / scratch build / 1:100

Moderátoři: Zrzek, spida, zvukar

Odpovědět
Heiner

Tatra 147 DC 5 / scratch build / 1:100

Příspěvek od Heiner »

Hello, everybody! I am from Germany and sorry, that I don´t speak Czech or Slowakian, but I hope, that as long as we are talking about cardboard-modeling, the language will be of little interest. I re-started with this hobby about 14 years ago, but was mainly concentrated on civilian ships in 1:250 scale and discovered just one year ago the site minimodels.cz with the fantastic collection of trucks and other vehicles in 1:100 scale. This was like a virus and I have not finished a single ship since (but will certainly do so again, when the time comes...). During this last year I fell deeply in love with Spida´s model of the Tatra 147 on this site and started to search and read about the original around the www. Then I found the amazing 1:100 model from LBS system and just wanted to improve it in some points (especially the chassis, which looks so great in 1:25) with parts of ander74´s Tatra 111, then found some sites with invaluable informations (mainly tatraforum.cz) and further links, even plans of the original construction, bought a book from Jan Neumann "Tatra 111", which I can not read but with lots of illustrations - and here I am, having started my first own model, which should not be a copy, but a compliment to the above mentioned ones.
I finished last week the drawings and am still alpha-, beta-and gamma-testing (so I did NOT finish drawing, but started to do many things all over again) , but there is not much time, and some parts (especially the cowling and fender) take longer as expected. I´m drawing "old-school" with inkscape and don´t have 3D-program on my laptop, but (yet) I seem to come along with that.
When I´m done with colouring (which I didn´t even start seriously), I want to offer the three known original trucks (blue "12", red "05/06", which is a replica, and blue "7" from Spain) as free downloads as a kind of "ratalliation" :mrgreen: for what I am suffering through.
jarek

Re: Tatra 147 DC 5, scratch build, 1:100

Příspěvek od jarek »

Tatra 147 DC5 rote 06/05 + blue VČS-12 is replika , original is slovak T-147 Hassa.
Odpovědět

Zpět na „Nákladní vozy a tahače“